Get tips to help you find the right instrument for your child.
Bertrand’s Music created the Instrument FUNdamentals Video series for beginning students but the videos can also help in choosing an instrument.
If your school is close to one our locations (San Diego, Mission Viejo, San Bernardino, Poway) we can arrange an instrument petting zoo for your students where they can try out several instruments.
I can’t help but wonder how many children are denied music education in America, either because it is unavailable, unaffordable or they are determined unworthy. It is both an injustice to our children and a threat to our future.
Pinteresting! Link to 20 beautiful examples of music posters - Blog of Francesco Mugnai
Although there are hundreds of great green-centric songs to choose from for Earth Day, this playlist features the ten tracks that I personally feel are the best environmental songs ever recorded.
Earth Song - Michael Jackson
This Land is Your Land - Springsteen version
Around the World - Daft Punk ;)
April is International Guitar Month and we’ve come up with a few ways to celebrate.
1. Play your Guitar! The more you practice the better you’ll be.
3. Take a Private Lesson! Call 888-780-1812 for more details. San Diego & Poway Areas click here
5. Teach a song to a friend.
6. We’re offering 20% Off Guitars until the 4/30/13
7. Get your a guitar a present, like a new strap, new set of strings, or new picks!
8. Show off your skills and play your guitar. Check out this video featuring some interesting guitar skills.
9. Check out our Guitar Board on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/bertrandsmusic/int-guitar-month/
10. What are your ideas? How will you celebrate?
Guitar Playing with your teeth?!?!? A quick Random Act of Music from Private Lesson Instructor Todd Morr. Contact for lessons in the San Diego Area.
Nice Brochure received @ the 2013 NAMM Fly In
From http://www.aep-arts.org: Beyond the intrinsic value of music to cultures worldwide, education in music has benefits for young people that transcend the musical domain. In this bulletin, the Arts Education Partnership (AEP) reviewed an extensive body of research to identify high-quality, evidence-based studies that document student learning outcomes associated with an education in and through music. Music Matters shows conclusively that: music education equips students to learn; music education facilitates student academic achievement; and music education develops the creative capacities for lifelong success.
Free PDF download